The GFE, Cooper's first tire to focus on lower rolling resistance, utilizes advanced design and materials technology to maximize fuel economy, saving money at the pump while providing excellent traction and treadwear. The GFE is a touring tire targeted for fuel-efficient vehicles, but is also offered in popular broadline sizes.
* Ultra Low Rolling Resistance Tread Formula * Enhanced Tread Polymer * Advanced Silica Technology * Ventless Technology * Traction compensating sipes * Variable density nylon technology * Optimal tread and sidewall shape * 60,000 mile treadwear protection warranty (U.S. only)
* Improves gas mileage * Provides long life while maintaining a superior level of performance in all weather conditions * Enables an optimal balance of wet traction, dry traction and improved fuel economy * Exhibits a crisp, clean, premium appearance * To maintain traction throughout the life of the tire * Improves ride quality and balanced, even treadwear for long life * Created to deliver uniform pressure distribution across the tread contact area
We Beat the Internet!
Our out the door prices will be cheaper than any internet tire retailer including Tire Rack!!
- Ordering on the internet can add $10-$20 for shipping.
- Discount Tire and Alignment shipping to any location is FREE!
- Mounting the tires can cost $15-$25 per tire
- Discount Tire and Alignment mounting is FREE on all tires purchased from us!
- Tire Rotations cost $15 per rotation
- Discount Tire and Alignment rotations are FREE on all tires purchased from us!
- Flat repairs cost $20-$30
- Discount Tire and Alignment flat repairs are FREE on all tires purchased from us!
A total saving of at least $370 dollars over the life of the tires!