Cooper Discoverer HT Plus
The Discoverer H/T Plus is an extension of Cooper’s Discoverer H/T SUV/light truck touring line that features sport truck and original equipment sizing in a non-directional, S- or T-rated platform. It provides an excellent replacement for the 20-inch original equipment fitments on full-size pickups and SUVs as well as “plus fitments” for drivers seeking to upgrade the looks and handling of their vehicles.
* All weather tread - "see through" grooves, wide lateral traction slots and high sipe density * Optimized Pitch Sequence by size * Tapered tread, deep in the center and shallower in the shoulders * Central channel grooves supported by two wide, circumferential grooves and laterally biased shoulder elements
* Provide excellent all-weather performance * Reduces noise frequency, allowing a quiet ride in large diameter sizes * Puts more rubber on the fastest wearing part of the tire resulting in less weight and improved wet handling * Conducts water away from the center of the tread to the two outer curcumferential grooves for evacuation while combatting irregular wear
We Beat the Internet!
Our out the door prices will be cheaper than any internet tire retailer including Tire Rack!!
- Ordering on the internet can add $10-$20 for shipping.
- Discount Tire and Alignment shipping to any location is FREE!
- Mounting the tires can cost $15-$25 per tire
- Discount Tire and Alignment mounting is FREE on all tires purchased from us!
- Tire Rotations cost $15 per rotation
- Discount Tire and Alignment rotations are FREE on all tires purchased from us!
- Flat repairs cost $20-$30
- Discount Tire and Alignment flat repairs are FREE on all tires purchased from us!
A total saving of at least $370 dollars over the life of the tires!